Other important points to note:
● We are a ‘nut free’ school, so food with nuts or nut proteins are strictly forbidden.
● Parents will be requested to sign a consent form for the following interventions where necessary:
○ administering paracetamol,
○ assisting your child with their prescription medication e.g. inhaler for asthma, insulin for diabetes or an Epipen for allergies.
● In order to curb the spread of contagious illnesses, we ask parents to keep students at home until they are fit to return to school.
● As a parent we urge you to make every effort to ensure your child’s vaccinations are up to date prior to them starting the school.
● It is compulsory for Kindergarten and Primary students to wear a sun hat outside and as a result we enforce a ‘no hat, no play’ policy.
● We encourage you to apply Factor 30+ sunscreen lotion to your child’s skin before school, especially on PE days and school outings.